Dr. Mahjoub specializes in minimally invasive procedures such as diagnostic cardiac catherization and interventional procedures to unblock coronary arteries and peripheral arteries, as well as to replace stenotic aortic valves and close holes in the heart of patients who have experienced strokes.
- Atherectomy for coronary and peripheral artery disease
- Balloon angioplasty with stenting for coronary and peripheral artery disease
- Cardiac catherization
- Electrical cardioversion
- IVC filter implantation and removal
- Peripheral vascular intervention with stenting
- Renal artery stenting
- Thrombectomy for coronary and peripheral artery disease
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram
Angioplasty often referred to as PCI (percutaneous coronary intervention) is a minimally invasive procedure to unblock coronary arteries.
PFO closure (Patent Foramen Ovale) is a minimally invasive procedure used to close a hole in the heart of patients that have experienced a stroke.
TAVR (Transcatheter aortic valve replacement) is a minimally invasive procedure to replace stenotic aortic valve.